Candle Pouring / FULL
Pour your own candles with Three & Me at Kindred Homestead Supply. Learn all the basic techniques and skills with which to make your own natural candles as handcrafted gifts and home decor, in this fun hands-on art experience. You will be taught creative ways in which to present, embellish and accessorize your candles. All beginners and up are welcome- no prior experience necessary.
Date: Sat, October 15th 2022
Venue: Kindred Homestead Supply | 606 Main St, Vancouver, WA 98660
- 100% pure natural soy wax
- 1 candle vessel (or purchase another style at Kindred Homestead Supply)*
- 100% cotton wicks
- free decor accessories
- In-person instruction
- take home the skills with which to create candles from the comfort of your own kitchen
*there may be a wax surcharge with larger volume vessels
- add-ins - you can choose to buy dried flowers, herbs and scents from the beautifully presented selection at Kindred Homestead Supply
Food & Drinks:
Feel free to BYO soft drinks and snacks to enjoy while you craft.
Art coordinator: Claire Houlding | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindred Homestead Supply: Emily Shirron | email@example.com
Please subscribe for immediate updates and news!
Or see social media posts on Facebook and Instagram.
DID YOU KNOW...
You can now join for FREE as a member on Three & Me!
- see your past and present orders
- create a profile
- save your address and wallet for faster and more stream-lined checkout at future registrations
- make blog contributions
- manage notifications
- get member chat
- access member-only blog posts
- AND: Periodically you will receive exclusive offers!
Check it out at the Log-In icon at the top right of your page above the shopping cart!
Email : Claire@threeand.me