Family Christmas Craft Event
Join Teresa from BON COOK and Claire from THREE & ME for an afternoon of creative inspiration in time for Christmas. This family craft afternoon will include cooking and wood working components suitable for the entire family. Create beautiful, unique items, while making memories with your children in a stunning Pacific Northwest location.
Each child will create:
* a varitey of delicious treats, which can be gifted or self-consumed
* food crafts will include a selection of truffles, holiday popcorn and more
* a unique wood and multimedia stocking holder, which each child can personalize for this year and beyond.
* there will be many design choices for the stocking holders, inlcuding chalkbard art, string and nail designs, ceramic accessories, grapevine wreaths, festive wording and more.
Parents get to create with their children for this 2 hour all-inclusive family event.
Cost is $30/ per child
Questions regarding the cooking section:
contact Teresa Fewel from BON COOK at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questeions regarding the stocking holders:
contact Claire Houlding from THREE & ME at email@example.com
Friday, December 22nd 2017
Lacamas Lake Lodge
227 NW Lake Rd
- Payment by Paypal is preferred.
- CASH APP now available for cash payments at $threeandme and app can be downloaded here. Please notify THREE & ME if you have sent payment via the CASH APP.
- CHECK payments must be received within 1 week of this workshop, unless otherwise arranged with THREE & ME to confirm your reservation. Please contact THREE & ME here should you choose to pay by check.
How sturdy are the stocking holders?
They are sturdy enough to hold a 3lb stocking without being attached to the mantle. Should you be worried about falling stocking holders, you can use fully removable, damage free command strips available at local stores or here on Amazon.
Can the stocking holders be personalized with my children's names?
Of course! The names of your children can be ready and printed out for you to use within the grapevine wreaths. Please contact
Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I ask for special phrases in my wreath?
Yes! Please do.There are so many special phrases out there, from books, carols, verses and stories that can be printed out for you. If you have any meaningful favorites, definitely ask! We can make it happen!
What food treats will my children be making?
Teresa from BON COOK has a variety of treat recipes ready for your children to decorate, including 2 to 3 varieties of chocolate truffles, holiday popcorn and more. Please contact Teresa directly at email@example.com for more details.
What if my children have food allergies?
Contact Teresa directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and conerns.
Is this a 'kids only' event?
This is an event suitable for the whole family.
You'll get to join you children in creating unique crafts and wonderful memories.