Private Event for Rachel B.
Project: Pallet Christmas Tree
Create your own Wooden Pallet Christmas Tree with wood and ceramic accessories in time for holiday festivities. Workshop includes all supplies, tools and instruction.
What you'll be doing:
- building your pallet tree
- staining and painting
- accessorizing with ceramic and wood ornaments
- stenciling meaningful words from a selection of stencils
Trees are over 3 feet tall, can be hung on walls or planted in pots.You will be given further ideas to inspire additional ways in which you can decorate your tree from home, such as adding light strands, fresh greenery and other accessoires. This sweet tree will be something the whole family can appreciate and will surely become an heirloom you'll want to hand down.
If you're worried about splinters or getting paint on your hands, bring gloves.
For project modifications and special requests, please contact me directly at email@example.com and I'll try my best to accommodate you!
Looking forward to creating these lovely trees with you!
Please use code PRIVATE at checkout to get 10% off!
Payment in full appreciated 14 days ahead of event to secure your booking.
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017
Venue: Rachel Bauer's house
2153 N 3rd St.
- Payment by Paypal is preferred.
- CASH APP now available for cash payments at $threeandme and app can be downloaded here. Please notify THREE & ME if you have sent payment via the CASH APP.
- CHECK payments must be received within 2 weeks of workshops, unless otherwise arranged with THREE & ME to confirm your reservation. Please contact THREE & ME here should you choose to pay by check.