Spring Herb Terrariums
Everyone loves fresh herbs... their fragrance fills the air and their taste is unrivaled! Create 3 terracotta pots in a style of your choosing... Antiqued French or Delighfully Chalked or a mixture! Plant a beautiful culinary herb in each pot according to best herb terrarium practices. Learn how to maintain your herb terrariums to enjoy them for at least a season or more!
- 3 terracotta pots with saucers
- 3 herb plants from a variety of popular herbs including basil, thyme, rosemary, sage, oregano, lemon verbena, lavender, mint. (please see note below)
- planting supplies
- a variety of wooden chalkboard signs to identify each plant
- paints, embellishments, strings and more
Order delicious foods, which incorporate fresh herbs, off the menu at Salud! Ask Chef Jolene about some of the herbs she uses in her amazing recipes.
For those who have attended a previous workshop in creating wooden planter boxes with mason jars ... you can plant these terrariums in your mason jars instead! If you bring in your jars from any of these workshops, use code MASONJAR at check out to get 10% off this event!
REGARDING HERB CHOICES:
Please indicate 3 favorite herb choices. Actual availability depends on the nursery and cannot be guaranteed, however every effort will be made to ensure that you come away with your favorites!
Contact me for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please subscribe for immediate updates and news!
- planting materials
- decor items
Wednesday, May 23rd 2018
6:00 - 8:00 pm
224 NE 3rd Ave, Camas, WA 98607
- Preferred: Credit and Debit Card payments accepted directly or via PayPal.
- By request only: CASH APP at $threeandme and app can be downloaded here. CHECK payments must be received within 2 weeks of workshops, unless otherwise arranged with THREE & ME to confirm your reservation. Please contact THREE & ME here should you choose to pay by check.