DIY Art Kit | St Paddy
Create a beautiful St Paddy's Day collection to invite luck into your home, office or classroom. Suitable for all ages and skill levels.
Each kit includes:
- 1x 6" block with raised luck squares and horse shoe
- 1x 6" shiplap round with 3D wood leprechaun
- 1x 4.75" wood tag with string and March 17 lettering
- 1x 5" wood banner with wood shamrock and string (optional: add multiples to create a longer continuous banner of shamrocks)
- paints in white, black, orange and green - for additional paints see here
- 1 sponge brush
- 1 mini detail brush
- 2 sponge wedges
- online directions
You will need from your end:
- paper plates
- paper towels
- glue for wood cut outs where applicable- I recommend Aleene's Turbo Tacky Glue
Online Art Experience:
Local Camas Pickup:
Unless otherwise specified, pick up is generally available within 7-10 working days, unless materials are in short supply due to Covid restrictions.
You will receive an email once your items are ready for pickup at new location:
339 NE 4th Ave, Camas, WA 98607
Available for shipping. Shipped orders do not inlcude paint. Use code PAINT at checkout.
Please subscribe for immediate updates and news!
Or see social media posts on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
NOTE ON SUPPLIES
Due to Covid-19, some paints, brushes and supplies are only available in short supply. Your kit will come with enough paint and brushes to complete your project. In some cases this will require less than 1/4 tsp of paint, to reduce waste. All projects have been tested, and produced, using the same quanitities of paint as will be supplied to you. Should you require additional colors and brushes, please order here.