Spring Inserts & Ladders
Create a beautiful seasonal display to delight you for every reason and season. See new designs here.
Ladder or frame optional- if you already created these at a previous event, all you'll need are the interchangeable inserts. Pick from dozens of eye-catching raised designs in various themes. Suitable for all ages and skill levels. Makes for great gift ideas too, for teachers, friends, family and neighbors. Join in with friends for this uforgettable Three & Me art experience! See how others painted their ladders here or see the blog post for DIY Art Kits here.
- Indicate 3 alphanumeric codes in notes to designer when registering. Double check your choices! There are so many!
- Some designs can be customized. Please indicate your modifications in Notes to Designer when registering for this event.
See the DIY Art Kit version on this page.
In-Person Art Classes:
- Lacamas Lake Lodge | 227 NW Lake Rd, Camas, WA 98607
- Pepper Bridge Winery & Amavi Cellars | 677 W Columbia Way, Vancouver, WA 98660
To stay socially distanced, every party will be seated at their own table. Please message designer as to whom you'd like to be seated with, to avoid moving places once the event has begun.
- 3 inserts from a choice of designs here (4.25x4.25")
- Optional: 1 unfinished ladder (6x19") or frame (8x16.5")
- paints in dozens of colors
- brushes and tools
- fun and dynamic instructor
- At Lacamas Lake Lodge:
Due to COVID restrictions, a common drinks and food bar will not be available. BYO drinks and snacks with you, if you wish to picnic while you paint.
- At Pepper Bridge Winery:
A selection of wines and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase at the event. Attendance to this location requires at least 1 drink purchase. Please no external drinks.
Host: Heidi Griggs | firstname.lastname@example.org
Each registration ensures 1 seat.
Spots are limited, so book with your group to make sure you get to sit together and indicate in notes to designer, who you'd like to be seated with.
Classes will run in accordance with restaurant rules, as per instruction of the state, at the time of the event.
Please subscribe for immediate updates and news!
Or see social media posts on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.